Banner

Go Hotels Airport Road Preview



Just found out that Go Hotels are based on one united design and I didn't notice significant difference with my stay here on the Airport Road compared to the North Edsa one. I won't do any reviews here, just preview. Anyway, service has always been great. Good thing they have feedback forms, so they can't screw you up. :)

I stayed here for a night because of the Road to Ultra Philippines which will be held at MoA Arena and I'll be staying late at night, so I booked here.


Go Hotels Airport Road Facade

View from my room overlooking NAIAX

Go Hotels Airport Road Lobby

Vending Machine and Eating Area (You can't eat in the rooms, there's a penalty :))

Location:

It's really near the Coastal Mall area. Just a 2-3 minute walk from the crossing.


I didn't include the room as it is really identical to the one I stayed in Go Hotels North EDSA. Maybe because these two branches are just newly installed ones, they even share the same facade.
You can check the full review of Go Hotels here in general.

Overall, I've had a pleasant stay plus it's really affordable. :)

Comments

Banner Footer

Popular posts from this blog

How to enter South Korea Visa-Free? (Manila to YangYang Flight Info here!)

3D/2N Singapore-Malaysia Budget Solo Sight-Seeing for just $250 with airfare! 

Sony Ericsson Cybershot C903: A 5-Megapixel Slider